Sports Party Centrepiece Ideas

Customized centre pieces add a festive flair to parties and banquets. The one I am sharing today has a hockey theme, but it could easily work for any sports theme. I purchased some inexpensive items from the dollar store and created something simple and fun. Keep reading for all the DIY details.


I purchased some dollar store jewels, a glass container, and some battery operated tealights. The tealight under the jewels casts a lovely glow, and works well in a banquet setting. 

Just add a puck or ball, and you have a fun piece of decor.


You can also attach sports cards to the top of dowels and insert them into the container. 


I love using simple dollar store supplies to create something new and unique, and I think this is a really fun piece of DIY party decor, don't you?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....