Halloween "Booo"bles... with free printable tags

Halloween can be filled with sugary treats, so I love the idea of sugar free and allergy safe Halloween treat ideas. Check out the adorable tags I designed for Halloween "Booo" bles!


It's such a great option for kids carrying teal pumpkins (i.e. kids with allergy concerns). I love a good treat that everyone can enjoy, don't you?


To download the tags I designed: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Then, use some curling ribbon to attach the tags to containers of bubbles (which are often on clearance this time of year).


These Halloween bubbles are wonderful for trick-or-treaters, and they make fantastic class treats too. What are your favourite allergy safe Halloween treat options?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoy reding your posts as I learn a lot from them. I also broaden my thinking as far as what I can use and do with things

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....