7 Simple Ideas for LEGO Lovers (and new LEGO shows on Netflix)

I have three boys, and they all love LEGO. It really is the perfect toy. It's colourful, and the possibilities for creating are limitless. So... today, I am sharing some of my favorite ideas for LEGO lovers!


1) Make LEGO treats - LEGOs' simple shapes and bright colors make them perfect for creating easy and fun snacks. Rectangle cookies, coloured icing and Skittles can be used to create yummy LEGO cookies. You can also bake LEGO cupcakes (using LEGO chocolate molds) and LEGO cakes (using the "step by step" instructions found here).




2) Make LEGO crafts - You can melt old crayons in LEGO molds to create new bright and cheerful LEGO crayon bricks. You can also design your own LEGO minifigure using the free printable here, or you can make your own life size LEGO (using the tutorial you can find here).




3) Visit LEGOland - If you want to take your LEGO love to the next level, you can plan a trip to LEGOland. Check out my my top 10 LEGOland tips here.


4) Celebrate the holidays with LEGO - With a little imagination, it's easy to incorporate LEGO into holiday celebrations. For St.Patrick's Day my boys used our LEGO to build a leprechaun trap, and at Christmas our "Elf on the Shelf" built himself a LEGO chair.



5) Throw a LEGO party - LEGO makes a perfect party theme. It's a great source of inspiration for games, food, and party favours. When my boys turned four and six, I threw them a fantastic LEGO party, and you can check out our all the DIY LEGO PARTY details here.


6) Organize your LEGO - With mountains of mini figures, LEGO kits, and loose pieces/bricks. I have found a perfect solution for our LEGO organizing needs. Click here to find out what works for us.


7) Watch LEGO shows on Netflix - On March 4, Netflix launched two new shows: LEGO Bionicle and LEGO Friends. My boys are already big fans of LEGO Bionicle.


Do your little ones love LEGO as much as my boys do? Will they be watching LEGO Bionicle, LEGO Friends or both?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

Disclosure: I receive special gifts and perks as part of my affiliation with Netflix.... however (as always) the opinions on this blog are 100% my own.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful chance to visit this kind of site and I am happy to know. thank you so much for giving us a chance to have this opportunity! I will be back soon for updates.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....