Christmas Tree Printable

Anyone looking for a FREE printable to add to their Christmas decor? Wouldn't this be sweet in an inexpensive white frame?


To get this great image, just right-click on the picture (above), save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10 photo. You can print a photo, or you can send it to an office supply place. I print mine at Staples.ca for $0.39. Pretty good deal, right?

Enjoy this free gift from me to you... but please remember that it is for personal use only.

Merry Christmas!


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely gift,this year there wil not be any Christams for me..
    my young son lives in Paris, the other is going to practice his military servic in Finland..my parents live in Finland,so it will be a quite sad event for me (living in Tunisia)But all what I wish is a Merry Christmas to everyone, and specially Peace&love in all the world.
    http://helenamybeauty.over-blog.com/2015/11/une-balade-au-souk-concours-international-a-stroll-to-the-souk-an-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....