DIY Artwork Ideas {including a "Canvas N Decor" review and discount offer}

When it comes to decorating my house, I like to keep things easy and inexpensive... and I like to surround myself with things that I love. Today I am sharing my favorite DIY artwork ideas, the latest addition to my home, and a fabulous discount offer.


Children's Artwork - Children love to see their artwork hanging in a place where everyone can see it. I have three clipboards in my boys' playroom where we hang their most recent creations.

Inexpensive Prints - Anything with an interesting pattern can be matted and put in an inexpensive frame. Scrapbook paper, wallpaper, or fabric are all good choices.

Keepsakes - Meaningful keepsakes don't need to be stuck in a drawer. I framed the shirts my boys wore to meet their baby brother for the first time, and I hung them in their room. They make me smile each time I see them.

I have also framed hockey cards, pages from our favorite books, and ticket stubs.




Photos - Don't we all have tons of photos sitting on SD cards, phones, and computers? Framing and hanging cherished photos can make a home feel cozy and comforting. Personally, I get a lot of joy from decorating with pictures.

Recently, I had one of my favorite photos of my boys printed onto a high quality canvas from CanvasN' Decor (with a gorgeous turquoise trim), and I absolutely LOVE it! I have it hanging in my room, and it is the first picture I see when I open my eyes each morning.


Check out how much my boys have grown in just a few short years!

If you love my canvas, and you want to get one of your own, you can currently save 50% on the CanvasN' Decor website (and you can save an extra 10% if you order 2 or more pieces). There is also FREE ground shipping in Canada (Yukon, NWT, Nunavut express only). 

What kind of artwork do you use to decorate your home? I still have a few bare walls in my house, so I'd love some new ideas.

Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)
*Disclosure: I was compensated by CanvasN'Decor for reviewing their product and including it in this post, but (as always) the opinions expressed in this blog are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't miss any of the fun....