Preschool Craft {Heart Person}

Valentine's Day is in a couple of days, and I have the perfect craft to do with your little ones -- it is simple enough for Preschoolers, but it is also great for older kids. All of my boys had fun making these adorable heart people.


Here’s how you make “Heart People”:


1) Gather your supplies (which you probably already have lying around your house)… red or pink construction paper, scissors, glue, markers, googly eyes, pom poms and/or buttons.

2) Cut out a big heart. (I drew one and had the kids trace it and cut it out.)

3) Make faces on the heart using markers, googly eyes, pom poms and/or buttons.

4) Make legs and arms by cutting strips of paper and folding them “accordion style”.

5) Glue on arms and legs. (You can also add “heart-shaped” hands and feet if desired.)

Cute, right? I made these when I was a little girl, and I had a great time making them with my boys.

Do you remember making Valentine's Day crafts when you were little? What did you make?

Happy Valentine’s Day! I hope you enjoy lots of sweet treats and cuddles with your little ones this year.


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)


Find more fantastic Valentine's Day ideas here.

And check out some more wonderful Preschool crafts here.

6 comments:

  1. These are very cute....something fun to make with my son he's four there are times when I need to talk him into making a craft he loses interest quickly.....I remember making mailboxes out of shoe boxes as a kid the days when we had parties with cake and candy at school ( my son lucked out)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh very cute! I'll have my son to do these to keep him busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! My kids would love these too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your idea and sharing! We used it, too. You can see our result in my blog: http://inesebokisa.wordpress.com/?p=829&preview=true

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I remember doing this as a kid. =D My 5yr Loved making silly faces.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing wonderful information of giving best information. Its more useful and more helpful. Great doing keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....