Heart Rosette Valentines Wreath {take two}

A couple of weeks ago, I shared a heart-shaped felt rosette wreath I made using a wreath form made from an old cardboard box.  I changed my mind about the ribbon, and thought I would show you my new version.  Here it is:



And in case you missed it, here was what it looked like before.  


Which one do you prefer? The full tutorial for the original wreath can be found here.




... and you can find a tutorial for felt rosettes here.)


I love the classic and clean look of the new version. What do you think?
♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

13 comments:

  1. I do love the older version as well, but I have a weak spot for polka dot ribbon ... so the new one may have a slight edge over the other (but not much!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lorelle. I love the polka dots too! :-)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I like the second better but the first one is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the newer version better as well. Thank you for sharing at Sharing Saturday! We look forward to you sharing again with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun wreath! I like the polka dot ribbon one! Thanks for linking up to my Valentine Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, liked your idea so much, posted it for others to see and make - hope that's ok?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable. I love the polka-dot ribbon. I have a goal this year of having a different wreath on the door every month and I think I just found February! Thanks for the tutorial.
    Andrea ~ Projectsimplehome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! I saw you over at Craft-o-Manic- love this!!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! I absolutely love wreaths but somehow haven't found one for Valentine's Day that I liked....until now! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I prefer your new version with the polka dot ribbon, but I'm going to Pin the other so I can make use of your tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG this is waaay cute! I'm hoping the husband is okay with having this in our front door! :)

    xo,
    janmloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....