2016 Year in Review (free printable)

Update: find a 2021 version here.

New Year's Eve is a time for reflecting on the past year and looking forward to the new one -- not just for adults, but for kids too. With this in mind, each year I put together a Year in Review questionnaire for my boys to fill out on New Year's Eve.


It is a pretty simple questionnaire, and you can download the free printable by: clicking on the picture (above), right-clicking saving it to your computer, and printing it like a regular 8X10 photo. I usually print mine at my local office supply store.

I love seeing what my boys come up with each year. Maybe someday I will make a book for each of my boys using all the questionnaires they have filled out over the years.
Happy New Year, everybody!


Gina Bell
(aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....