Coding for Kids

I am always looking for ways to encourage my boys to learn new things during their summer vacation, and finding something they can do on a rainy day is a bonus. So, when DK books offered to let me check out their "coding" books, I jumped at the chance!


Both books provide easy to follow step-by-step instructions, and were a hit with my older boys... especially my eight year old. He was able to create a simple game in under an hour. I would highly recommend both books (Coding Projects in Scratch and Coding Games in Scratch), but Coding Games in Scratch was our favorite.


If your kids have an interest in computers, you should totally check out these books. The step-by-step instructions are clear and easy to follow, and the pictures are fantastic and really helpful.


Have you ever tried coding with your kids? Do you have any tips you'd like to share?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)


Disclosure: I was provided with these products (free of charge) for reviewing purposes. No monetary compensation was received, and all opinions are 100% my own.

5 comments:

  1. Great blog, I love your articles and reports, good luck.

    voyance gratuite en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..! nice post.I alway

    โปรโมชั่นGclub ของทางทีมงานตอนนี้แจกฟรีโบนัส 50%
    เพียงแค่คุณสมัคร Gclub กับทางทีมงานของเราเพียงเท่านั้น
    ร่วมมาเป็นส่วนหนึ่งกับเว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ของเราได้เลยค่ะ
    สมัครสมาชิกที่นี่ >>> Gclub online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing


    เว็บไซต์คาสิโนออนไลน์ที่ได้คุณภาพอับดับ 1 ของประเทศ
    เป็นเว็บไซต์การพนันออนไลน์ที่มีคนมา สมัคร Gclub Royal1688
    และยังมีเกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ 1688 slot อีกมากมายให้คุณได้ลอง
    สมัครสมาชิกที่นี่ >>> Gclub Royal1688

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there more information? It's very interesting. Can you recommend me?
    ยูฟ่าเบท

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....