End of Year Class Treats {with "OWL miss you" free printables}

I teach a weekly Preschool Class, and given that it is time for our summer break, I wanted to give my young students a little treat bag. As part of the gift, I designed a cute bookmark and an adorable tag. Today, I am sharing both of these end-of-year printables for FREE.


These book marks and tags would be cute from a teacher, or for a little one to share with their classmates. Aren't they sweet???

To download the bookmarks I designed (for free): right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10. (I printed mine onto card stock at my local copy store for $0.49.)


To download the gift tags I designed (for free): right click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 8X10. (I printed mine at my local copy store for $0.39.)


I added a box of crayons and a few trinkets to my goodie bags, and my little Preschoolers were thrilled!


Are you a teacher that would like to give something to your students on the last day of school? Or are you a parent looking for a cute treat for your child to share with their classmates on the last day of school? Either way, these free printables are sure to please!

♥ 
Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this article which adds + in what we already know. I follow you for a few months, and I thank you for your advice that help young bloggers today to better advance their business.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....