Minion Valentines... with free printable tags

I love an extra special "class Valentine", and I adore these adorable Minion Valentines! These free, printable tags I designed can be used with any minion treat or trinket, but I attached the tags to some pre-packaged Minion cookies.


To print your own tags: right-click on the picture below, save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.

Cute, right? These tags could be used with any Minion themed treat. I saw some fun "gummies" that would work too.


I think Minions are adorable, don't you?  Do you have little ones that would enjoy sharing these adorable Valentines with their classmates?


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love your blog it's really nice
    continued like that for the rest of it is really perfect believe me.

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....