First Day of School Treat (free printable tags)

The first day of school is a big deal for kids, so I always like to pop an extra special treat in each of my boys lunch boxes. This year, I made their favorite chocolate chip cookies, and added a cute little note.


The note would be cute attached to a pre-packaged snack too.


In fact, I put together a bunch for my boys' to take to school on the first day to share with their friends. Cute, right?


This is an easy and inexpensive way to make the first day of school special. I love the idea of my boys passing out little treats to their classmates on the first day of school. If you would like to do this for your little ones, you can download the tags for free by: right-clicking on the picture below, saving it to your computer, and printing it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Isn't this a cute treat for the first day of school? What special "goodie" did your little one request in his/her lunchbox?


Gina Bell (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing for your feed and I am hoping you write once more soon!

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....