Simple Neighbour Gift {Christmas Potpourri with free printable tags}

Just in time for the weekend -- a simple, last minute neighbour gift.  I absolutely love this easy and inexpensive DIY Christmas gift.


For the potpourri container: I started with a red plastic cup, used electrical tape to create a belt, and added a yellow button.

Then, I added a bag of potpourri (one orange, 1/2 cup fresh cranberries, 1 tbsp whole cloves, 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg, and 3 cinnamon sticks) and a cute gift tag.

To download the free printable tags: right click on the picture (below), save it to your computer, and print it like a regular 4X6 photo.


Don't forget to make an extra package for yourself.  A pot of this potpourri simmering on the stove is guaranteed to make your house smell like Christmas.


I made a bunch of these packages, and my boys did a great job delivering them to our neighbours. 

Do you love this simple DIY Christmas gift as much as I do?  


Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

Don't miss any of the fun....