Elf on the Shelf Valentine

I had a fun idea this afternoon, and I am so excited to share it in time for you to surprise your little Valentine.  Our "Elf on the Shelf" is going to send a special Valentine to my boys.  Fun, right?


Want to print your own?  You can right click on the image above {and save and print it}, or you can download the 4 X 6 print here.

I sent mine for 1 hour processing, so this project cost me $0.25.  Not bad considering how much excitement this is going to bring when my boys find a message from our Elf on the Shelf waiting for them on Valentine's morning.  :-)

♥ 
Gina (aka East Coast Mommy)

1 comment:

  1. Super cute; will you be posting a template only by chance? Our Elf does not look like your guy. :)
    Thanks for all the fabulous printables.
    hjbjorgaard@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't miss any of the fun....